Cannara Biotech has the largest indoor growing facility in Canada. These modern and safe facilities are located in Farnham and Salaberry-de-Valleyfield. Cannara Biotech produces and processes high-quality cannabis in an indoor space, to ensure the best product for Quebec and Canadian consumers.
Cannara Biotech Inc. is currently looking for an Senior System Administrator to join a dynamic team.
Cannara is looking for a Senior System Administrator who will help the IT team ensure the proper functioning of the information technology and information systems.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Manage LAN infrastructure (servers, backups, upgrades);
- Assist with monitoring and on-call rotation;
- Security management, testing and compliance;
- Supporting employee’s with email, internet, printers and laptops;
- Maintaining the virtual and hosted platforms using VMWare;
- Support IP-PBX VoIP, security camera system, anti-virus, VLAN network and firewall.
The list of tasks and responsibilities listed above is not exhaustive. It is therefore not a complete and detailed list of all the tasks and responsibilities that may be carried out by the incumbent of this position.
- University degree or certifications related to this position;
- Minimum of 7 years of experience with similar responsibilities;
- Knowledge of firewalls and VPN;
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies such as VMWare and AWS;
- Windows Server 2013+;
- Linux Servers such as RedHat or CentOS;
- Microsoft Office 365;
Benefits plan including medical and dental protection, group REER with employer participation, personal days. Have no legal impediments related to employment.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Applications should be sent to:
Cannara Biotech (Quebec) Inc.
1144, boulevard Magenta Est, Farnham (Qc) J2N 1C1
Fax: (450) 915-0141 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.