Cannara Biotech has the largest indoor growing facility in Canada. These modern and safe facilities are located in Farnham and Salaberry-de-Valleyfield. Cannara Biotech produces and processes high-quality cannabis in an indoor space, to ensure the best product for Quebec and Canadian consumers.
Cannara Biotech Inc. is currently looking for an Project Manager to join a dynamic team.
Under the authority of the VP Compliance and General Manager, the Project Manager will be responsible for the management of projects according to the processes defined by Cannara Biotech and recognized best practices. This person will be responsible for delivering the project on time, in line with the budget and in accordance with the defined mandate.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Define and analyze the needs of the project and coordinate these needs with the stakeholders;
- Maintain effective communication between departments for different mandates;
- Plan and organize projects according to the availability of resources;
- Ensure compliance with quality, costs and schedule;
- Manage urgent work and ensure its timely delivery;
- Participate in the launch of new products;
- Ensure the right implementation process for new products in the new provinces;
- Define performance indicators for each task;
- Manage the new projects;
- Ensure that the document management of the project complies with the rules and standards of the organization;
- Coordinate the various processes related to project management (change request process, resolution of outstanding issues, risk monitoring);
- Carry out project closure activities (e.g. lessons learned).
- Hold a PMP (Project Management Professional) certificate;
- Methodical and organized;
- Green Belt/Black Belt – Six Sigma;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Project or equivalent;
- Have 3 years or more of experience in project management;
- Have a good analytical mind, be organized, able to manage several projects at once and prioritize teamwork;
- Have a good ability to handle situations;
- Bilingualism (French and English);
- Have good judgment;
- Demonstrate autonomy.
Benefits plan including medical and dental protection, group REER with employer participation, personal days. Have no legal impediments related to employment.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Applications should be sent to:
Cannara Biotech (Quebec) Inc.
1144, boulevard Magenta Est, Farnham (Qc) J2N 1C1
Fax: (450) 915-0141 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org