Cannara Biotech has the largest indoor cannabis cultivation facilities in Quebec. These modern and safe facilities are located in Farnham and Salaberry-de-Valleyfield. Cannara Biotech produces indoor-grown cannabis and cannabis-derived products for the Quebec and Canadian markets.
Cannara Biotech Inc. is currently looking for a member for our dynamic maintenance and sanitation worker.
Under the authority of the Quality Manager, the cleaning and maintenance worker will ensure that:
- Sterilize equipment necessary for cultivation;
- Perform cleaning steps (empty, clean and inspect rooms) as described in the procedures;
- Ensure all surfaces are clean and disinfected for the start of production activities;
- Perform any other related cleaning, sanitation and maintenance tasks delegated by the Production Manager;
- Document the log for data tracking;
- Review, understand and follow all Regulated Operations Procedures (POR) to meet Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).All tasks will be completed in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). Training will be conducted on site.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Be thorough;
- Be attentive to detail, inspection, visual inspection and good judgement;
- Be self-sustaining;
- Be in good physical condition;
- Be able to handle up to 12 kg (25 lbs).
day and Evening shift. Benefits plan including medical and dental coverage. Have no judicial impediments in relation to employment.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Applications should be sent to::
Cannara Biotech (Quebec) Inc.
1144 Magenta Boulevard East, Farnham, Quebec J2N 1C1
Fax: (450) 915-0141 Email: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.