Cannara Biotech has the largest indoor cannabis grow operations in Canada. These modern and safe facilities are located in Farnham and Salaberry-de-Valleyfield. Cannara Biotech produces and processes high-quality cannabis in an indoor space, in order to ensure the best product for Quebec and Canadian consumers.
Cannara Biotech Inc. is currently looking for an integrated QA Associate to join a dynamic team.
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION
Under the responsibility of the Quality Director, the QA Associate executes the procedures for the verification of records and records of production and release of products. Ensures product quality and compliance according to the regulations and standards in place.
Main tasks and responsibilities :
- Ensure the application of procedures and GMP, training of operators, ensuring quality support to operational, guaranteeing quality, safety, efficiency, identity and quality of products;
- Participate in the interpretation of the results, compile the data and provide the certificates generated by the execution of the procedures;
- Perform compilation and collation of data and analysis report.
- Participate in the drafting and revision of related procedures as well as the implementation of release documents, specifications, etc.;
- Check the update and quality of the product documentation;
- Participate in the plant’s projects (products, utilities, improvement of working methods and tools…) as a quality representative.
The list of tasks and responsibilities listed above is not exhaustive. It is therefore not a complete and detailed list of all the tasks and responsibilities that may be carried out by the incumbent of this position.
- Hold a college diploma in food science and technology or science (Chemistry-Biology, medical laboratory technology, analytical chemistry) or related field or equivalent work experience;
- Have 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Have excellent editorial and communicative capacity;
- Bilingualism (French and English);
- Have good judgement;
Daytime schedule, full time. We offer a benefits plan including medical and dental protection, group RRSP with employer participation, personal days. Have no legal impediments related to employment.
Applications should be sent to :
Cannara Biotech (Quebec) Inc.
1144, boulevard Magenta Est, Farnham (Qc) J2N 1C1
Fax: (450) 915-0141 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.