Cannara Biotech has the largest indoor growing facility in Canada. These modern and safe facilities are located in Farnham and Salaberry-de-Valleyfield. Cannara Biotech produces and processes high-quality cannabis in an indoor space, to ensure the best product for Quebec and Canadian consumers.
Cannara Biotech Inc. is currently looking for a Product Coordinator – MKT to join a dynamic team.
Cannara Biotech is seeking a Product Coordinator to join our growing team to support the development and maintenance of our growing product catalogue across all sales channels.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Product Data Management;
- Organize and maintain a large product database, ensuring accuracy of all attributes such as name, description, descriptions, images, pricing, master case dimensions, and other relevant information to support;
- Act as a cross-functional internal point of reference for any product specifications;
- Regularly review in-market presentation of Cannara products to ensure accuracy;
- Product Listage Coordination;
- Support the identification and timely application of new product listing opportunities for upcoming and in-market products;
- Support item updates, and provincial board inquiries in a timely manner.
The list of tasks and responsibilities listed above is not exhaustive. It is therefore not a complete and detailed list of all the tasks and responsibilities that may be carried out by the incumbent of this position.
- Post secondary degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and French.
- Have a strong sense of organization, rigor, and great attention to detail.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Have a strong spirit of collaboration, with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- A Passion for cannabis and a drive to build a strong community.
Day Shift. Benefits plan including medical and dental protection, group REER with employer participation, personal days. Have no legal impediments related to employment.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Applications should be sent to:
Cannara Biotech (Quebec) Inc.
333 Decarie Blvd. Suite 200, St-Laurent, Quebec, H4N 3M9
Fax: (450) 915-0141 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.